To help relieve nasal dryness, try Flo Nozoil Spray. A nasal ointment in a spray that contains sesame seed oil (BP 1mL/mL) that helps moisturise the nose.
How can Flo Nozoil Spray help?
Clinical trials1,2 have shown Flo Nozoil to effectively relieve dry and crusting nasal tissue. The nose may become dry and irritated for a number of reasons such as:
- during /after the common cold
- while using medical devices which deliver air into the nasal passages
- while using medicated nasal medications
- in low humidity environments, e.g. air-conditioning, aircraft cabins
- while using certain medications e.g. the treatment of acne
- in older people due to natural changes in nasal tissues and the shape inside the nose
- after nasal surgery
Flo Nozoil helps to shield damaged dry and crusty tissue from the drying effect of air1,2 and also helps to reduce the effects of inflammation which can occur in nasal tissue3.
It does not evaporate quickly from the nasal tissues. As a result, Nozoil’s moisturising effects can last longer so that symptoms of dryness and crusting are relieved.4
Diagram to show how Flo Nozoil deflects drying air streams from dry and crusty nasal tissues.
Once nasal tissues have healed, they can function normally and produce a mucus blanket which shields delicate underlying tissue from drying and crusting.
What’s special about Nozoil?
Nozoil has excellent moisturising properties and consists of sesame seed oil with all three natural forms of Vitamin E (alpha, beta and gamma).
It is available in select pharmacies nationally in two dose administrations forms (a spray or dropper).
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, change unexpectedly or worsen, consult your health professional.